Headset Store Covid-19 Processes Update
Our latest updates on Covid-19 proceedures
Headset Store Covid-19 Update
It goes without saying that Covid-19 has changed all of our lives dramatically, both at work and at home. We are all trying to adjust to the new normal and deal with the current situation as best we can. With the winter season rapidly approaching now seems a good time to provide an update on the steps we are taking at the Headset Store to continue to keep our team and our customers safe. As we continue to operate in this difficult time we hope that by maintaining transparency we can provide a little peace of mind over health and safety operations and the continuity of our products and services.
First and foremost, we want to state that health and safety is (and always has been) our top priority. The health of our team and our customers is paramount. We are following the guidance of relevant authorities and taking sensible precautions wherever we can. We have implemented a number of processes (detailed below) that help us work as safely as possible. We regularly review these processes to ensure we are up-to-date with guidelines and are able to improve wherever possible.
Our Working Processes
To help minimise risk we have ensured that all employees able to work from home are working remotely. On-site we have implemented a number of procedures to ensure our working environment is as safe as possible for staff and customers. Our goal is to stay operational and support our customers are best we can, whilst maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
Some of the measures we are taking include, but are not limited to:
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including masks and gloves to be worn by staff wherever possible.
- Regular wiping down and sanitising of workstations with anti-bacterial wash
- No Contact Delivery and Collection Processes
- Sanitisation stations posted throughout the building
- Best practise signage posted throughout the building
- Active Social Distancing to 2m – (Back-to-back working where this is not possible)
- Multiple entrance/exit points to avoid congestion
Handling Refurbished Headsets
We have implemented a strict process in order to maintain health and safety standards for all refurbished headsets.
Unlike new the headsets we stock -which remain boxed- refurbished headsets often require direct handling for repairing, cleaning and repackaging purposes. As a result we have implemented a number of extra steps to ensure our refurbished headsets are as safe as possible for our customers.
- Any employee handling refurbished headsets is required to wear PPE at all times, including a mask and gloves
- After repairing & replacing relevant parts with brand new replacements all surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Headsets are re-wrapped and boxed into brand new packaging
- Refurbished Headsets are left on stock shelves for a minimum of 72 hours before they are released
- All headsets undergo thorough quality control, if they are not up to standard they are not released
Keeping Staff & Customers Safe
The Headset Store are committed to maintaining safe and secure working operations for staff and customers as we continue to navigate through this unprecedented situation.
Our processes are regularly reviewed as we look to improve where we can and adapt to changes to the operational regulations. We understand that many businesses and individuals rely on our products for daily operation, and we are working hard to continue to supply products and services with minimal delays and disruption.
If you have any questions or would like information about ordering headsets, get in touch with our team on 01675 432 123 or email email@example.com